"NDO is the definitive normal mapping tool, that turns Photoshop into a complete normal creation toolkit. Use every tool Photoshop has to offer to sculpt normals in real-time, build non-destructive hard-surface designs, extract rich normals from photos with unrivaled definition, and instantly preview every tweak in 3D" (Quixel).
- Complete nDo2 Breakdown - The AK - Covers the use of NDO on an AK to create indentations and curves not created in the high poly.
- nDo2 workflows #1: Creating hard-surface designs
- Josh Lynch - Cylinders in NDO - A quick tutorial for creating cylinders inside of NDO.
- Josh Lynch - Photo Source to Normal Map Patterns - "The high level of it involves converting a tile-able photo source to normal map, then creating a pattern of the normal map. These patterns are then able to be quickly applied as an overlay normal map onto an already existing normal map. As patterns go they are lightweight and easy to adjust in terms of opacity and scale." (Lynch)
- nDo2 - Color Mask Generator Script (PolyBlend) - Automated color masks from NDO normals