Paul Tosca has released the source files for his Nyra character, 5 Mar 2013. "I have given away some source files for this character ... mainly with the idea to help others that might be on the road to becoming game character artists and want to check out the model/textures/psd layout and what not ... but do with them as you wish."
- Testing the new DX11 features of ma2013.5 Polycount Forum thread with screenshots
- CH1 -realtime dx11 tessellation in maya 2013.5 - YouTube timelapse of adjusting settings in Maya
- http://www.paultosca.com/tt1/Nyra_ma_fbx.rar Geometry files (fbx and ma: maya 2012, maya 2013.5) File:Nyra ma fbx.rar (wiki mirror)
- http://www.paultosca.com/tt1/Nyra_TGAs.rar Textures in tga format (transparency is on alpha channel of diffuse textures) File:Nyra TGAs.rar (wiki mirror)
- http://www.paultosca.com/tt1/Nyra_head_d_PSD.rar PSD source for head diffuse File:Nyra head d PSD.rar (wiki mirror)
- http://www.paultosca.com/tt1/Nyra_body_d_PSD.rar PSD source for body diffuse (since this is 4k and has quite some layers might be a bit unwieldy on systems with lower amount of RAM) File:Nyra body d PSD.rar (wiki mirror)